AdLiven is a hybrid between a Next-Gen creative agency and AdTech company focused on the conception, production and analysis of digital marketing creatives for app developers. Our partner base is heavily skewed towards mobile gaming. We work with publishers and developers of all sizes and genres, ranging from multinational corporations such as Zynga, Supercell and Activision, to independent developers. To our partners, we are far more than a traditional agency, we’re an extension of their internal creative teams. We leverage a community of talented designers and developers as well as proprietary technology to provide our clients with high-quality creatives at scale.
At AdLiven, as MKT Creative Coordinator, you will be managing an extensive portfolio of clients from the gaming industry, and not only and have the opportunity to provide creative work for some of the biggest gaming giants from the industry.
Your role will be to work hand in hand with the Creative Director and the Partner Relations team to transform any creative concept into a perfectly flawless execution, with the ultimate goal of having strong high performing ads, that attract and retain new users for our clients. You will manage the creative process from concept through final execution, keeping in mind the need for quality, performance, and innovation.
- Ensure flawless execution of all creative projects in the pipeline by overseeing and managing the entire production process, from concept development to final delivery.
- Thoroughly inspect assets and materials required for production, ensuring their readiness and suitability for the project.
- Collaborate with both internal and external artists, ensuring effective documentation and communication throughout the project.
- Evaluate, propose, and offer valuable feedback on creative concepts, leveraging expertise to enhance the quality and impact of the work
- Compose comprehensive Creative Briefs, provide clear direction to designers, resulting in the creation of high-performing creatives.
- Utilize tools like Sensor Tower to analyze competitor activities and conduct thorough market research, gaining valuable insights to inform decision-making.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in relevant industries, consistently updating knowledge to stay at the forefront of creative innovation.
- At least 2 years experience within the gaming industry
- 3+ years experience in creative production, project management or media-related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Design, Communications or related field
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Experience with Photoshop, After Effects or Premiere
- Extensive knowledge of 3D and 2D Art pipelines
- A good understanding of design principles
- Ability to brainstorm and present creative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Team player – ability to offer support when others need help
- Familiarity with social platforms and in-app networks a plus