Creative Project Manager
AdLiven is a Next-Gen creative agency focused on the concept and production of digital marketing creative for mobile game publishers. To our clients, we are far more than a traditional agency, we’re an extension of their internal creative teams. We leverage a community of talented designers as well as proprietary technology to provide our clients with high-quality creative at scale.
As a Creative Project Manager, you will manage, coordinate, and execute creative campaigns for a portfolio of AdLiven clients. You will ensure that projects are executed per the AdLiven. Platform/project scope, optimize when necessary to make campaigns successful, and support in preparing client presentations and health checks.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage, coordinate, and execute creative campaigns for a portfolio of AdLiven clients
- Support in the preparation of client presentations and health checks
- Execute established processes tracking projects for performance, timelines, and turnaround times.
- Quality check all concept and insight decks, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Ensure the quality of projects delivered to clients is at the highest standard before delivery.
- Regular check-ins with the AdLiven Creative Team to ensure delivery of work is on time.
- Manage all aspects of the project lifecycle to an exceptionally high standard – budgets, project plans, briefs (writing and delivering), internal workflows, and timescales.
- Schedule and run internal kick-off meetings for any concepting or project discussions.
- Ensuring the platform is up to date with all client information - contracts, and asset links.
- Build calendars for strategically important partners, including QBRs and weekly and monthly check-ins.
- Track top performers of all creatives and communicate effectively with the creative team.
- Work with the Creative team to communicate client expectations and participate in ideation and campaign development, understanding partner's needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design styles to propose new ideas and methods.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Design, Communications or a related field
- Strong understanding of project management concepts
- Digital advertising experience
- Experience creating content for social platforms and in-app networks is a plus.
- Have a proactive mentality.
- A background in customer service or proven success in previous client-facing roles.
- Have incredible attention to detail.
- Be obsessed with organization.
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines.
- Focus on problem-solving and identify new opportunities for taking the initiative.
- Thorough understanding of visual design principles
- Analytical thinker and an accomplished problem-solver
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Mobile Gaming a plus