AdLiven is a hybrid between a Next-Gen creative agency and an AdTech company focused on the conception, production, and analysis of digital marketing creatives for app developers. Our partner base is heavily skewed toward mobile gaming. We work with publishers and developers of all sizes and genres, ranging from multinational corporations such as Zynga, Supercell, and Activision, to independent developers. To our partners, we are far more than a traditional agency, we’re an extension of their internal creative teams. We leverage a community of talented designers and developers as well as proprietary technology to provide our clients with high-quality creatives at scale
At AdLiven, as Creative Lead you will be managing an extensive portfolio of clients from the gaming industry, and not only have the opportunity to provide creative work for some of the biggest gaming giants in the industry. Your role will be to work hand in hand with the Creative Director and the Partner Relations team to transform marketing objectives into digital ad creatives that attract and retain new users for our clients. You will manage the creative process from concept through final execution, keeping in mind the need for quality, performance, and innovation.
- Lead a team of Outsourced Designers to deliver on your vision from concept to delivery.
- Conceptualize and provide insightful, creative solutions and strategies for our clients.
- Write Creative Briefs, ideate, and provide execution direction and insightful, creative feedback to the designers to deliver high-performing creatives.
- Work with internal and external artists to ensure that the project is well documented and communicated.
- Be able to develop performing creative concepts and present and sustain ideas to clients with proper argumentation and facts checked.
- Be able to read and interpret data and apply it to creative and marketing projects.
- Analyze competitor activity via tools such as Sensor Tower and conduct market research.
- Be the go-to person for implementing complex content or for projects requiring heavy artist/designer/engineer interaction.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends in relevant industries.
- Propose innovative, creative solutions both internally and for our clients.
- Work with production to assist with high-level plans and schedules.
- At least 5 years of experience within the gaming industry.
- A portfolio demonstrating the development of marketing creatives for mobile games.
- Experience with managing a team and a busy pipeline.
- Strong understanding of the mobile games marketplace, the funnel between ads, the app store page, and the product.
- Exceptional visual communication skills and attention to detail.
- Technical expertise and familiarity with game engines & their performance requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D and 2D Art pipelines.
- Creative quality control and understanding of the basics in performance marketing creative engagement and KPIs.
- Experience working with external partners (freelancers, agencies, creators, etc).
- A strong analytical skill set that can marry creativity and analytics together.
- Strong art background to help out the production when needed.
- A friendly and trustworthy personality who is confident and business savvy.